Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Women’s clothing wholesaler/importer.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Slideshow.au
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi, we are a Melbourne based women’s wholesaler. We supply ether clothing, lucy in the sky, show pony and a lot more. We are looking to expand our business, if you would like to take a look what we have. Please visit our website http://www.slideshow.net.au/ or follow us on Instagram [USER=67702]@Slideshow.au[/USER]. We do receive stock weekly and we have a showroom in Collingwood. Come visit us :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Slideshow.au,

Welcome :)

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so we encourage you to introduce yourself to us all by name.

There are often people here looking to stock clothing brands like the ones you’ve mentioned, so I hope hanging out with us here turns out to be beneficial for you.

All the best,
    Jayne

angelarodgers
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hello and welcome!

Definitely agree with what Jayne said. These forums are all about getting to know the person behind the business. :-) That said, we’re glad you’re here and hopefully there’ll be some good connections to be made while you’re here!

By the way, make sure you edit your profile and set up your forum signature too. You could put your website link, name, and contact information in there. It just makes it easier for us to see where your posts are coming from.

Best wishes,

Angela

Slideshow.au
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks for your help girls, my name is Nancy and I am currently working for Slide Show as their digital marketing officer:)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    Slideshow.au, post: 214440, member: 67702 wrote:
    Thanks for your help girl

Hi Nancy

Welcome to the forums.. hope you get as much out of the forums as you are willing to contribute :)

May i say, interesting reply to both Jayne and Angela’s input?

Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.