Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Womens Fashion Online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FashionCC
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted introduce my business FASHION CLOTHING CO.
    My new online page has been up for a while now through Facebook but even with promoting through facebook and business cards im still not getting sales. My prices seem reasonable and my sales on ebay are doing okay..
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to possibly get more traffic through my online store or what i am doing wrong?
    This is a new business i have started on the side of my regular job but i would like to see it succeed. I understand its a long term thing an can take a while until word gets around but it should be doing better than it is right now i think.

Im in the process off getting my own website created but seems very costly and little profit has been made.

But feel free to like & check out my Facebook page;
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionclothingcoo

Thanks for listening
    Regards
    Tanisha

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi FashionCC

First of all, welcome to the Flying Solo forums!

Sorry to hear that you’re not making as many sales as you’d like.

I had a quick look at your Facebook page. It’s nice to see the images of your clothes, but Facebook is more about ‘engaging’ than ‘selling’. I think your most recent post has an inspirational quote, which is great, but most of the other posts are simply ads for the clothes. This article will offer more insight into how to use Facebook effectively: Five tips for business engagement on Facebook.

While it’s good to have a Facebook page, I personally think you really need a website, so the sooner it’s up and running – the better. I know that it’s an investment, but it’s far better to drive people to an effective, professional website than to simply a Facebook page. You can find out all about online marketing in this section of the Flying Solo website: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/marketing/online-marketing

Just a question, did you do some market research to find out how much interest there is in your particular style of clothing?

Wishing you every success with your business!
    Lucinda :)

AliceBee
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    FashionCC, post: 198028 wrote:
    Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted introduce my business FASHION CLOTHING CO.
    My new online page has been up for a while now through Facebook but even with promoting through facebook and business cards im still not getting sales. My prices seem reasonable and my sales on ebay are doing okay..
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to possibly get more traffic through my online store or what i am doing wrong?
    This is a new business i have started on the side of my regular job but i would like to see it succeed. I understand its a long term thing an can take a while until word gets around but it should be doing better than it is right now i think.

Im in the process off getting my own website created but seems very costly and little profit has been made.

But feel free to like & check out my Facebook page;
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionclothingcoo

Thanks for listening
    Regards
    Tanisha

Hi Tanisha,

I understand how hard it is for you to start up new business.
    I completely agree with Lucinda about having a website, it will help you, put quality contents on the website that give good and right info to customers. Just my 2 cents. Wish you the best of luck

Rebecca Tantfield
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Tanisha,

I just wanted to check how your facebook engagement has gone since using these tips? I have just recently started a facebook page and trying to research methods in to generate organic marketing through facebook and other social media websites.

If you would like to e-mail me directly: [email protected]

Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Kind regards,
    Rebecca
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simplisity/1418073815158751
    Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/simplisity1/

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rebecca and welcome to Flying Solo.

It’s been a while since we saw Tanisha, so I’m not sure if she’ll spot your post, but we do have plenty of other folk around here who are into social media marketing.

I recommend that you pop over to the New members section of the forum to tell us all a bit about yourself and your business, and then start a new thread in the Selling online section asking any questions that are on your mind.

I hope that helps, and will look forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.