Home – New Forums Starting your journey Woohoo 9 clients in 3 months and counting:)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    missymoo
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Woohoo everything is going so well, with not a single need for advertisement, all word of mouth, I have upped my rate but only a lil, once I have my initial start up cost done I think I should start making some money,:) Im Really surprised how well it has taken off including landing a car dealership clean, Im able to take 4 more clients them I have all my time taken with cleaning and I leave 1 day a week for out of town farm clients as often that takes up a day on its own with the distance I have to travel, now I need to fine tune my buisness a lil more and I believe improvements can be made, I’m also hoping to begin a business management course that will hopefully teach me a lil more on what I need to know that I don’t know now , I have to master the use of spreadsheets invoicing and all the things that require a computer to make my bizz look more professional , next will come uniforms to top it off :) send any ideas my way if you have any great tips that I could apply:)

sarahjoy
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

Congratulations! :) That certainly is an achievement, you must be doing something right!

As far as a business management course goes, great decision to get out there and further educate yourself. I’m currently in the process of developing a business management course for local business owners – I can’t wait until it launches!

If you’re ever after quick tips or advice, feel free to contact me, I’d love to help out :)

sarahjoy
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

Congratulations! :) That certainly is an achievement, you must be doing something right!

As far as a business management course goes, great decision to get out there and further educate yourself. I’m currently in the process of developing a business management course for local business owners – I can’t wait until it launches!

If you’re ever after quick tips or advice, feel free to contact me, I’d love to help out :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations missy moo! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Love your work!
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations missy moo! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Love your work!
    Jayne

missymoo
    Up

Yes I must be doing something right, it feels good to take off as quick as I have , some of my clients have canceled their old cleaners, and are now usiing me, so I’m very surprised and glad I’m doing well, I’ve done 7 house cleans in 4 days , and best of all I’m loving it, apparently I’m at the same rate as other cleaners in town but I provide a much better clean so I guess that’s a huge bonus , today I got offered a small business office clean so now the word must be getting out to the businesses as well, I just need to know where my limit is in how many houses I can handle with out feeling burnt out but I guess I have school holidays to recoup as I don’t work holidays I would love to expand my hours to cater for demand but sadly it just isn’t viable with the high costs of child are these days.

missymoo
    Up

Yes I must be doing something right, it feels good to take off as quick as I have , some of my clients have canceled their old cleaners, and are now usiing me, so I’m very surprised and glad I’m doing well, I’ve done 7 house cleans in 4 days , and best of all I’m loving it, apparently I’m at the same rate as other cleaners in town but I provide a much better clean so I guess that’s a huge bonus , today I got offered a small business office clean so now the word must be getting out to the businesses as well, I just need to know where my limit is in how many houses I can handle with out feeling burnt out but I guess I have school holidays to recoup as I don’t work holidays I would love to expand my hours to cater for demand but sadly it just isn’t viable with the high costs of child are these days.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.