Home – New Forums Selling online WordPress Guru Query… Pricing Table Plugin/Code

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Hi All

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend…

Just need a little nudge in the right direction or to have the best option recommended to me if you guys/gals have a sec…

What i need is a pricing table plugin or code to install onto a WordPress page. Simple table including cost, benefits, heading etc etc.. if you want images i can grab something to show… Just having real issues finding one that isnt bogged down with un required options or adverts or just slow…

Would like them to create nice tables with 3 options in them and price points.. Preferable with click on links to purchase pages and with a little customisation of colours and things like that..

Any help would be FANTASTIC..

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up

Jason you don’t (and shouldn’t) use a plugin for this.

Every plugin you add is an extra few page and database requests to load each page – this is how you end up with WordPress sites that take 30 seconds to load.

My suggestion would be to contact WooThemes (as you’re using one of their templates) and see if they can give you some HTML/CSS to do what you want.

HTML is what is being ‘drawn’ by the browser

CSS is how what’s being ‘drawn’ will look (colours, fonts spaces etc)

Here’s some code for a 3 x 5 table with the top row being headings that will use your existing basic CSS on you site, you could try just copying that in to a fresh test page on your site and see how it looks, most WordPress themes will actually format a table really nicely.

[HTML]

Heading 1 Heading 2 Heading 3
    First Product First Product First Product
    Second Product Second Product Second Product
    Third Product Third Product Third Product

[/HTML]

Hatching_It
    Up

I just did did a browser side edit of your site on my machine and this is what that code looks like when using your websites CSS.

If you want to set certain widths for the columns or outlines etc I can give you some revised code.

Much cleaner/faster/simpler than installing another plugin though!

1z9cwm.png

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up

Thanks Maclean

Sorry mate couldnt reply before, but grateful.. i will have a play (different web site i want it for) although i was hoping for something a lil more fancy, maybe :)

Might hit woo site up and see what they have, they might have something in their programmers hub (not that thats me but its interesting place to read sometimes)…

But that looks good actually.. will let you know how i progress..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Hatching_It
    Up

Fancy is easy done mate, it’s all just CSS.

If you want something like the super fancy Pricing tables with the boxes etc the easiest way will definitely be to use something like this – https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-pricing-tables/

But again, every plugin slows down your site. Feel free to PM me the new site and I’ll check it out, most themes (except from WooThemes) do tend to have a pricing table built in.

JohnTranter
    • Total posts: 842
    Up

If you’re happy editing the html/css, I’d agree with Maclean.
    You can even generate the html/css easily using the multitude of online pricing table generators.

e.g. http://coveloping.com/tools/pricing-tables

Hatching_It
    Up
    johntranter, post: 187491 wrote:
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up
    Hatching_It, post: 187552 wrote:
    you are a god

I agree it’s pretty sweet :)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up

OK, so it seems there are a few technical and well versed coders here and wordpress users (should i even add those two in the same sentence?)…

Can i extend another request? does anyone know of an image gallery that is pretty easy to use and not hungry with memory etc etc so i could show fabric samples etc on my site? i was thinking of a standard gallery although i struggled to get it working the way i wanted..

Needed: WordPress plugin to have a material gallery.
    To Show (eg):
    Heading 1 with say 15 images (can have click to next screen if need be)
    Heading 2 with say 9 (can have click to next screen if need be)
    Heading 3 with say 9 (can have click to next screen if need be)
    Heading 4 with say 9 (can have click to next screen if need be)

Images dont have to be huge although if they can have a title on each image that would be sweet as well (like colour code for me :))

Hope that helps, and yes running on back of WordPress..

Jason

Steve the Bartender
    • Total posts: 48
    Up

Sorry Jason, didn’t quite follow what you are after. I’m using Justified Image Grid for WordPress…you can see what it looks like on my site: http://stevethebartender.com.au/dessert-catering/

It has heaps of options as is also responsive which is a must!

John C.
    • Total posts: 439
    Up

NextGen Gallery is quite popular and powerful – http://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/screenshots/

Cheers,
    John

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up

Any new tools like John transfers? As this one appears to be monthly subscribe now :(

Ty

Steve the Bartender
    • Total posts: 48
    Up

I steer clear from slider and gallery plugins these days as they cause bloat.. Hard code the images into a gallery or thumbnail format is much better :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.