Home – New Forums Tech talk WordPress this era’s goldmine ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    ::
    Quote:
    The main reason I went with WordPress was that I could try it before I bought it so was comfortable with it.

WordPress is free so I hope no unscrupulous developer charged you for it?

Charging you for installing/configuring it/integrating a theme etc are different though.

DreamscanbeVisions
    • Total posts: 284
    Up

Thanks for the great replies :D I’ve been a bit slow with the designing since I’m learning a LOT on SEO.

Great idea on the video testimonial with aussie presenter though I will be targetting international consumers furthermore my dad is a video film producer lol so if he had time I’m sure he could give me a good price…..

If you clarify what you would like to do & send a p.m regarding price I may be interested depending on what differentiation you provide from that of a film producer.

Regarding the package & background theme I know what you mean but I mean my products label is very basic what part of it should I add & how should I add it…

In regards to your website I think your video are okay & just some simple things I think you should do in your projects:

– sell the experience for e.g have the camera facing a pretty girl sitting just opposite you as if you were the guy and like she’s feeding you while you’re feeding her & so really… the camera is getting a spoon of some pretty looking food coming towards it lol

– sometimes the best thing to do is not move the camera & let the people move for you

I must say the beginning of the video was funny though lol when the guy was just staring then smile haha but…….. I’m a 19yr old teenager, will your target market find that amusing ?

Kind regards.

I believe wordpress is the greatest thing on the web :)

DreamscanbeVisions
    • Total posts: 284
    Up
    Newleaf Exchange, post: 72827 wrote:
    Hi, I use WordPress and am really happy with it. I will admit I have other programs to supply the Forum and E-commerce function so I have been able to keep my WordPress simple and clean. I found it easy to use and there are so many widgets you could never use them all.

The main reason I went with WordPress was that I could try it before I bought it so was comfortable with it.

I have paid for some work on my WordPress theme so someone is making money…:p

I remember I came across the template your site has when I looking for a theme!

Also if you learn just a bit of CSS & HTML you can really customize things to suit your needs.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.