Home – New Forums Find the help you need WordPress web developer wanted Brisbane/Sunshine Coast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AndreaF
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

I’m looking for a capable and personable WordPress guru to get my magazine website organised. Currently have website which needs a new look and feel asap. Prefer Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Gold Coast in that order of preference.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Andrea,

I’m sure the forumites will pipe up with some recommendations and some volunteers, but in the meantime you might like to check out the web designers section of the Flying Solo directory. (Hint: Use the search function at the top to narrow the list down to those in different suburbs).

Good luck,
    Jayne

Ally M
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi Andrea,

I just saw your post – I’m not sure if you still need someone?

I may be able to help – I design & build WordPress sites from scratch. I recently created an online fashion magazine for a client in Canada.
    I’m in Sydney but work with people locally and overseas, so distance isn’t a problem if you are willing to communicate over email and phone.

If you would like some more information – or just some advice – please send me an email: [email protected].
    All the best,
    Ally

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

I’m in Perth, but would be interested at talking with you about your needs if you want to broaden your search. :)

Might be able to provide a bit of a discount too as I’m still trying to build up a portfolio for the site. :)

GrowToSucceed
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    AndreaF, post: 121962 wrote:
    I’m looking for a capable and personable WordPress guru to get my magazine website organised. Currently have website which needs a new look and feel asap. Prefer Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Gold Coast in that order of preference.

Hi Andrea,

I would be happy to speak with you further about your needs and how I may help. I am based on the Sunshine Coast and offer a range of services to small business start-ups and creative ventures, one of them being WordPress web design.

I designed my own website, which you are welcome to take a look at: http://www.growtosucceed.com.au and am currently working on another for a client. My prices are competitive as web design is not my primary service.

Feel free to send me an email if you’d like to discuss your needs further: [email protected].

Regards,

Melissa Sharman
    Director
    Grow to Succeed

buzztone
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Andrea

I am a WordPress Guru (been using WordPress since 2009) living on the Sunshine Coast. If you would like to send me a link to your magazine website, I would be happy to have a quick look to see if I can help.

Regards
    Neil Murray
    email: [email protected]

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    AndreaF, post: 121962 wrote:

Hi Andrea,

If you don’t mind picking a WordPress web developer based in another state, I’d recommend Snapfrozen – http://snapfrozen.com.au and they’re based in Sydney.

Cheers,
    Shaun

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.