Home – New Forums Money matters Workflow software – which one to choose?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ksul94
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi, I manage a company where we hire around 50 people and I’ve been thinking of workflow software that will help us to automate processes. What can you recommend?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo. It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers
    ~Paul

James Millar
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,739
    Up
    Up

<span style=”display:none;”>::</span>Hi, I manage a company where we hire around 50 people and I’ve been thinking of workflow software that will help us to automate processes. What can you recommend?

Probably depends somewhat on the type of business and nature of work and workflows. Is it professional services and timesheet based? Is it project based (once off or ongoing many)? Are there materials to take into account (job costing features)?

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900
    nick939
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I’ve heard that there is a new tool on the market, which is flowaysystem.com/ . It’s a workflow software, which will improve your company’s workflow. If I were you, I would try this one. You can check their offer on the website.

ksul94
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I’ve heard that there is a new tool on the market, which is flowaysystem.com/ . It’s a workflow software, which will improve your company’s workflow. If I were you, I would try this one. You can check their offer on the website.

Thank for your recommendation. I think, I will try with this software.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.