Home – New Forums Get productive Would you like more leverage?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cate R
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

If you want to work smarter, consider learning how to leverage. Leverage is the art of getting more done whilst working less (true!). Leveraged models work because the trading time for money nexus is broken and income is freed from time limitations.

Leverage consists of 3 elements:
    1. Focus
    2. Scale
    3. Time use

Focus is all about finding the exact “Sweet Spot” where your passion and brilliance collide with a client problem where they are willing to invest in a solution – serendipity! Scale is all about re-engineering your offer so that client needs can be met independently of your personal time. Time use starts by showing entrepreneurs how to place a MASSIVE VALUE on their own time, so they are using this limited resource for maximum effect and not doing stuff that would be better done by others.

Right now you might think you can’t grow your business with a leveraged approach, but you would be wrong. I have case studies of businesses such as energy healing, massage, hairdressing, lawyers, doctors, accountants, designers, dog walkers who have successfully leveraged their businesses.

If you are interested and willing, my program, Leverage System is in final testing stages and I am seeking some “guinea pigs” for a free (absolutely no obligations or upsell, just feedback wanted) workshop in Sydney on Saturday May 14 from 9.30am – 4.30pm. Please see this link for more information, contact details if you would like to discuss

http://www.leveragesystem.com/workshop.html

Happy Leveraging! Cate Richards, Leverage System

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.