Home – New Forums New here? Share your story X-OHS Management System

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    XOHS
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone

I am a software developer who has designed an affordable OHS/WHS software solution – problem is, now I have built it I don’t know what to do with it!

What sets my software apart from everyone else?

• It is affordable
    • It is scalable for all business types and industry
    • We make changes to suit your business FREE of charge
    • It is constantly evolving to make sure it just works!

I have worked out what the software is worth (I guess you could say its priceless when it comes to ensuring your staff are safe?) and a pricing system. A very similar system sells for over $1000 (inital cost) and than $1000/year in licensing fees – I have it priced at less than 1/3rd of this.

With the system I have developed, we can scale it to suit your business. Dedicated hosting, shared hosting etc. Our infrastructure can grow as your business grows.

Why give anything away for FREE? Because I want to provide the best software solution for potential clients. Most software is always missing a crucial piece that you need to integrate all your data. We are happy to design any modules that tie in with your existing data free of charge.

I would like to meet people that would be interested in seeing the software or even working alongside me to deliver the best service we can.

The software currently runs on Windows XP/Vista/7 and I am currently porting it to create a web application (although this is in its early stages).

Any comments, suggestions and/or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi XOHS,

Thanks for joining the forum, and apologies that your initial post got held up in our moderation queue.

I hope you get some helpful advice for helping you to take your new product forward.

All the best,
    Jayne

David@Verve Recruitment
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

Wow. If you’re to be believed, then you’re on some hot property and require some top notch advice.

From my experience, it’s not necessarily about charging the most but getting market share, and I guess that pretty much every non innovative software space is pretty chock-a-block nowadays.

From my limited and out dated experience, i’d say you need to get yourself on download.com, google play and whatever the Apple equivalent is. Get it out there, see how much people do and don’t like it, and then guage your pricing from the reaction. Pepole love it, charge high, people don’t, charge low. Seems pretty simple to me.

XOHS
    Up
    David@Verve Recruitment, post: 121820 wrote:
    Wow. If you’re to be believed, then you’re on some hot property and require some top notch advice.

Firstly, I am to be believed! I’d be happy to show you the software sometime during this week if you have an interest in it.

Secondly, top notch advice? That’s exactly what I need… It’s just a matter of finding it!

Anyone willing to give advice? Anyone willing to see it in action?

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

I think an online version is the future.

Good luck with it.

XOHS
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 121940 wrote:
    I think an online version is the future.

Good luck with it.

I am currently working on this as we speak… As well as iPhone/iPad and Android versions as well.

EasyOHS
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Rob,
    Don’t you think it is about time you talked with me about what makes ‘your’ software so different?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.