Home – New Forums Find the help you need Xero Accountant Melbourne (CBD or near Box Hill)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    8thom
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’m a contract web developer looking for an accountant who can help me with Xero and assist with my 2014 FY tax return.

The majority of my work is PAYG but do a couple of freelance jobs under an ABN. It’s currently only about 10 invoices a year, very few expenses & no GST.

My preference would be to pay setup costs then an ongoing fixed monthly fee (inc Xero sub if possible) & happy to work with someone remotely (via Skype).

Can anyone here help or recommend someone who can?

NM Books
    • Total posts: 42
    Up

Hi there,
    I can set you up with Xero and organise your subscription for you.
    Although my business is bookkeeping, I am an accountant and a member of CPA.
    I can also organise your tax return through Etax Local.
    I’m close to Box Hill, but can work remotely as well.
    If you’re interested in talking about your needs further, my email is [email protected]

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi

Did you get yourself all organised?
    Just as an aside, a Xero subscription is probably double that of a Quickbooks subscription and only more suitable if you have Fixed Assets etc.
    I recommend Quickbooks Online for all my clients who have a relatively simple structure and business as it is so much cheaper and works just as well. It is also mobile with a very friendly interface for your phone/ipad.

I only recommend Xero for clients who have more than 10 employees and lots of assets etc.

We are Brisbane based but the majority of our clients are online clients rather than on-site so distance is not an issue for us.

You can contact me via email at [email protected].

Regards

Kerry Hall (CPA)

micmehmet
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

I know a better – and much cheaper – solution designed exactly for people like you

DM me for more info

ShellysBookkeeping
    • Total posts: 89
    Up

Hi,

unless you are planning to grow your business substantially, a Quickbooks Online subscription will probably suit you better. As a certified advisor, I can offer you a QB Online Plus subscription for$4.99/mth for the life of your file. This offer is only until end Dec.

pranothir
    Participant
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

Hi,

I can recommend Steve Lowe from Treasury Made easy who works through the same model. He can be reached on [email protected]

Cheers
    Pranothi

8thom, post: 196495 wrote:
    Hi,

I’m a contract web developer looking for an accountant who can help me with Xero and assist with my 2014 FY tax return.

The majority of my work is PAYG but do a couple of freelance jobs under an ABN. It’s currently only about 10 invoices a year, very few expenses & no GST.

My preference would be to pay setup costs then an ongoing fixed monthly fee (inc Xero sub if possible) & happy to work with someone remotely (via Skype).

Can anyone here help or recommend someone who can?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.