Home – New Forums Money matters xero – cashbook only option (how do I actually get it?)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pix2print.com.au
    • Total posts: 178
    Up
    ::

Ok, I have been reading a lot of the posts here on FS and have done quite a bit of research online as well and was wondering if anybody could help me clarify this.

I know there is the Xero cashbook only option ($10 excl GST and $19 incl GST p/m). This is meant to be for businesses who don’t need invoicing (like me). (thanks Dardee for pointing me in this direction!)

I understand I can only get this option through an accountant (certified with Xero – a partner, an advisor, etc).

Now the bit that I am not so certain about and I would like answers for: can I just approach any accountant and ask them to ‘sell’ me just this xero cashbook only package? Or (as they are accountants) does this mean I also have to pay them for their time / services? I intend to do the bookkeeping myself as my bookkeeping is very simple and will do my tax return myself (most likely although I might change this view closer to tax filing time, I will do research then who to use and I want to be able to select another person / company if I want to then the one I will be paying monthly for my xero cashbook only package).

I want to start with the non-GST version and only when I earn enough and register for GST do I want to make the swap to incl GST (still just the cashbook version as I don’t issue any invoices).

I hope this is enough information to be able to assist me with this. Thanks heaps for your time!

Thanks,
    Jude

CecileB
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

Hi Jude,

We are Xero partners, we can definetly set you a Xero cashbook account. We do this at no cost. You just need to pay the monthly subscription.

Give me a ring today or email me cecile@goldminebookkeeping.com.au and get started.

CecileB
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

Hi Jude,

We are Xero partners, we can definetly set you a Xero cashbook account. We do this at no cost. You just need to pay the monthly subscription.

Give me a ring today or email me cecile@goldminebookkeeping.com.au and get started.

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

Yes you can, as has been mentioned.

make sure you set it up properly and understand how to use it. You’ll then be set.

Much better than an Excel sheet. :)

Dardee
    Up

Yes you can, as has been mentioned.

make sure you set it up properly and understand how to use it. You’ll then be set.

Much better than an Excel sheet. :)

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Hi Cecile,

I have tried to call you today to set it up, left my phone number on your voice mail. Please give me a call when you have the time. I would love to get this up and running before the stream of income hits :-)

Thanks for your offer!

Cheers,
    Jude

(and thanks again Darren for first mentioning this option in another thread – $50 for a start-up each month is a lot to start with Xero, but $10 is a bit more affordable! I think a lot of start-ups would love to know about this option.)

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Hi Cecile,

I have tried to call you today to set it up, left my phone number on your voice mail. Please give me a call when you have the time. I would love to get this up and running before the stream of income hits :-)

Thanks for your offer!

Cheers,
    Jude

(and thanks again Darren for first mentioning this option in another thread – $50 for a start-up each month is a lot to start with Xero, but $10 is a bit more affordable! I think a lot of start-ups would love to know about this option.)

Dardee
    Up

If for some reason you don’t have any luck with Cecile give me a call.

Dardee
    Up

If for some reason you don’t have any luck with Cecile give me a call.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.