• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mitchbehan
    • Total posts: 2

Hey guys, Mitch here saying hi. HI!

I’m also wondering (as I’m about to also tackle the big wide world of Quora) if any community members here engage there also?

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

I tried for a few months but I couldn’t get it to work for me.

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    mitchbehan, post: 266910, member: 115604 wrote:
    Hey guys, Mitch here saying hi. HI!

I’m also wondering (as I’m about to also tackle the big wide world of Quora) if any community members here engage there also?

Can’t help you with Quora, but thought you may want a heads up about your website. The image links on your homepage are defaulting to the generic junk/content inside the theme you’re using e.g. the “resume” image leads to the bio of I suspect, the front end developer who built the theme…the about page to Hayley Dust?

Might want to fix that :)

mitchbehan
    • Total posts: 2
    Greg_M, post: 266913, member: 38207 wrote:
    Can’t help you with Quora, but thought you may want a heads up about your website. The image links on your homepage are defaulting to the generic junk/content inside the theme you’re using e.g. the “resume” image leads to the bio of I suspect, the front end developer who built the theme…the about page to Hayley Dust?

Might want to fix that :)
    Genius, thanks just swapped them out… have been nutty busy looking elsewhere… THANKS A MILL$

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    mitchbehan, post: 266952, member: 115604 wrote:
    Genius, thanks just swapped them out… have been nutty busy looking elsewhere… THANKS A MILL$

Glad to be able to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.