Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Young Brisbane Entrepreneur

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andyz
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hey Guys,

I’m another newbie to the site! But so far from looking around it looks amazing and i hope to contribute to it in some way! and hopefully gain more knowledge! :D

A quick intro on me, I’m currently 17.. I know that seems young, but really i feel old if that makes any difference! About 3 years ago i started my own photography business, I continued working on it and building it until about 6 months ago when for personal reasons I no longer felt the passion (loooong story) but out of the time i was working in it i learnt alot and realised that i was more into the business side of things than taking photos! so out of the capital that i made I reinvested into a few things and have taken to setting up a few more small businesses in the last 6 months and trying to grow them all and well in short create wealth! I’m a big believer in mindsets.. and would love to network with other entrepreneurs! one thing with working on your own projects is your social interaction seems to drop! which is more my fault than anything!

hope i haven’t bored you! looking forward to interacting more!

Andy

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    Andyz, post: 68499 wrote:
    Hey Guys,

I’m another newbie to the site! But so far from looking around it looks amazing and i hope to contribute to it in some way! and hopefully gain more knowledge! :D

A quick intro on me, I’m currently 17.. I know that seems young, but really i feel old if that makes any difference! About 3 years ago i started my own photography business, I continued working on it and building it until about 6 months ago when for personal reasons I no longer felt the passion (loooong story) but out of the time i was working in it i learnt alot and realised that i was more into the business side of things than taking photos! so out of the capital that i made I reinvested into a few things and have taken to setting up a few more small businesses in the last 6 months and trying to grow them all and well in short create wealth! I’m a big believer in mindsets.. and would love to network with other entrepreneurs! one thing with working on your own projects is your social interaction seems to drop! which is more my fault than anything!

hope i haven’t bored you! looking forward to interacting more!

Andy

Welcome to the Flyingsolo community. It’d be great if you updated your profile with a signature, Twitter, Facebook link and etc.

I took a look at your portfolio on your website and I was absolutely impressed by your work.

Cheers,
    Shaun

hotstuffbeauty
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hey Andy!

Funny to find you here, I just came across these forums last week :)

To everyone else, Andy first photographed me when he was.. what, 14 or 15years old when I used to do some modeling. And it was fantastic work!

Amazing work, and you have done so well for yourself, I can only see you going further and further. I know you do get a lot of people trying to put you down because of your age, but I know you push through and in the end will probably be more successful in the long run.

:)

Andyz
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hey Carissa! its been awhile! small world hey! (:

Profile is all updated, thanks for the welcome! (:

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Andy, and welcome :)

And Hi Carissa – nice to meet you too.

Hope you both enjoy being part of the FS gang.

Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.