Home Forums New here? Share your story Your feedback for this new website will be highly appreciated

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    supremesupports
    • Total posts: 20

Hi Flying Soloers,

We had this website for years but recently had some design change. The changes were necessary. It would be very much helpful if you guys provide me some feedback on this website. Let me know if we’re able to tell our website visitors what we actually do and how it works.

https://www.supremesupports.com.au/

The .au TLD still exist because we want mostly Australian visitors. Now we are mostly getting USA visitors and this is the main problem we’re facing I guess. I know none of the USA visitors are turning into customers. That’s why I need most of the traffic come from either NSW or AU. Some suggestion regarding this will also be highly appreciated.

Anyways, any feedback will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,
    A. Razee.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

Could you hire a copywriter, grammar checker.

Can we have an ABN

Personally I avoid business’s who don’t tell me a little about the people, sure you have 50 developers, but tell me about the boss/s, put a name and a face up there, make it a little personal.

supremesupports
    • Total posts: 20
    bb1, post: 270834, member: 53375 wrote:
    Could you hire a copywriter, grammar checker.

Can we have an ABN

Personally I avoid business’s who don’t tell me a little about the people, sure you have 50 developers, but tell me about the boss/s, put a name and a face up there, make it a little personal.
    ABN IS 14 140 549 408.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    supremesupports, post: 270836, member: 114899 wrote:
    ABN IS 14 140 549 408.

LOL, I worked that out, but you should have it on your website

UmarBatchelor
    • Total posts: 26

Perhaps have the US visitors directed to an international custom site with .com that doesn’t say Sydney in the above the fold. Please note i’m not sure how this will effect your ranking.

The current website is focused on Sydney clients with the 02 number and the Sydney office on the contact us page.

Thats my 2 cents

OliverCivic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 12

Hello!

As a copywriter, I’d agree with Bert. Hire a local to have a look at your content to make sure that it speaks to the Australian market.

A few things that stood out on a quick read through:
    – random capital letters
    – American spellings (-ize rather than -ise)
    – weasel words/terms like ‘we are trusted’ (rather than showing testimonials etc that show others trust you).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.