Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Your thoughts on my new project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    davidbo
    • Total posts: 26
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I wanted to get your thoughts and feedback on my latest project, CrowdMAX.

CrowdMAX is a crowdfunding platform for people with great ideas and needing startup capital.

I am a great believer in this type of funding and looking forward to helping lots of people.

http://www.crowdmax.com.au

The website is still in very early days and I still need to add more content and features, but just wanted your thoughts for now.

ps. Google adsence ads will be removed from the site.

Thanks in advance.

David.

SmartBizBlog
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

I was just looking for an Australian based crowdfunding site two days ago. Hurry up and get it running! haha

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Can you be a little more specific about what you need reviewing?

Is it the website or the concept? I know the concept is not new, but I don’t know of any other crowd funding purely on the Aus market.

Cheers!

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    SmartBizBlog, post: 119980 wrote:
    I was just looking for an Australian based crowdfunding site two days ago. Hurry up and get it running! haha

Have you seen http://www.pozible.com.au (AU/NZ) SBB?

Good luck David. I hope more of these types of sites catch on in Australia. They are a great idea.

SmartBizBlog
    Up

Nathan, yeah I saw that one – but it’s more for creative/arts/community projects. Seems like there are very few that are purely for enterprising and business.

I hope CrowdMAX is focused more on startup ventures. That would be awesome.

davidbo
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Thanks everyone for your comments, yes CrowdMAX will be focused on business startups and new ideas/inventions.

I hope to have this site operational within weeks.

Thanks

David.

SmartBizBlog
    Up

Well there’s not a whole lot there to critique. To be honest; it looks a little homemade – Keith and IncredibleCo will shoot you down on this shortly, so I’ll leave that part with them.

I probably would have waited until you at least having a working prototype before releasing to the hounds.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up
    SmartBizBlog, post: 120194 wrote:
    Well there’s not a whole lot there to critique. To be honest; it looks a little homemade –

I have used crowdfunding sites before and I actually like the basic and simple look to this website.

I would like to see somewhere info on how to attract funding to your campaigns as this is very important and some people think that the site will do the promotion (my mistake first time). Some promotion tips would be helpful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.