Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Youtube video referral anyone?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I need a short video made up for youtube showcasing our newest product – Optari kids fashion backpack

If anyone know a good resource can you please point them in my direction.

Thanks

Sue

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Sue,

There are quite a few expert video folk around here, and I’m sure you’ll have some recommendations soon.

In the meantime, you might like to have a browse through this section of our directory.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

James
    Participant
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

Hi Sue,

If you want to put something simple together for yourself, check out Animoto – http://www.animoto.com

All you need to do is upload a few pictures of your product, a few bits of promotional text and pick some music and you have an attractive promo video.

The templates can be quite restrictive, but as most people have never come across Animoto you probably won’t get called out for it.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I use my iPhone and Windows Live Movie Maker for short, simple “how to” videos.

Make sure you record an extra 1-2 seconds at the start and end of each clip, and take separate video from all angles. That way, you’ll have video to play with in editing the clips together to make a more professional final video.

Between 32 and 38 seconds on this video shows what I mean.

Wendy :)

Studio-DAVE
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hey Sue,

Remember – First perception are always the most important. So you need to get it looking good to work ( professional to match your business)- then you can increase and enhance your brand.

We are an small Audio and Video production company in Sydney – what we do – is just what your after.

Happy to send you some links to our work – and once i know a little more about what you need – then i will send you a quote.

Just a few points on what you need – and we can get a ball point.

Plus – we will make it look great.

Email – [email protected]

Cheers,

Dave

612Sue, post: 157821 wrote:
    Hi,

I need a short video made up for youtube showcasing our newest product – Optari kids fashion backpack

If anyone know a good resource can you please point them in my direction.

Thanks

Sue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.