How is Kate Toon coping with COVID-19?
Always open and forthright, Kate isn’t finding this period any more plain sailing than the rest of us, but behind the discomfort new ideas are emerging.
Related wellbeing articles
- Sole traders are REAL businesses
- Want to make a change? Get advice from someone who doesn’t care about you
- Explainer: what is a ‘state of disaster’ and what powers does it confer?
- Taking a break is not being lazy, it’s working smart
- Coronavirus update: VIC records 723 new diagnoses, 3 NSW schools close, QLD charges women over false declaration
Help us help you!
For over a decade Flying Solo has provided stacks of free resources thanks to the support of our sponsors. However, online publishing is evolving and so must we. That’s why we’ve packed so much more into our new Premium Memberships. Not only do you get exposure, connection and education, but by investing in the community you help us bring you more of the good stuff for years to come! Be part of it from just $149.95!
Robert Gerrish is the founder of Flying Solo and helps soloists stay upbeat and energised. He’s recently published The 1-Minute Commute, is a presenter and facilitator and works one-on-one with those needing a refresh. Find out more about his skills and services and his Olympus Trip 35 camera side hustle or connect on LinkedIn.
Get the help you need
Search our Business Directory