My Proudest Small Business Achievement: The Money Lifeline
A profile series celebrating your stories of small business success. The moments that set you on a path to a more optimistic future and prove why it's never been a better time to run a small business.
What’s your business name?
The Money Lifeline
When did you start?
Where are you located?
Level 24, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000
How many in your team?
What’s your proudest business achievement?
$1.1 million in successful Grants (Money in the bank for our amazing clients!)
What did you do to get there?
- Build trust
- 99.99% success rate
- Provide an end-to-end Grants service
- Effective networking and word-of-mouth referrals
How did you celebrate the milestone?
With a box of Krispy Kreme donuts! Shared the milestone with our amazing clients.
How has your business changed since then?
- Stronger strategic partnerships
- Increased client confidence resulting in recurring business
What’s your next goal?
- To become the go-to Grants Experts
- To partner with businesses who help with other sources of funding
Do you have a small business success story to share? We want to hear from you: [email protected]