Leanne Faulkner knows that being aware of your personal ‘red flags’ – those signs you’re not tracking so well – and knowing what action to take is key to maintaining a robust mental health. In this podcast, she shares a stack of resources to help us stay well.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
1. Ahead for business: A website and app to help you take action on your own mental health and wellbeing.
2. Heads Up: Full of case studies, training and resources. Particularly useful for those with a small team of employees.
3. Safe Work: Head here to find your local State resource. Covers legislative requirements regarding a mentally healthy workplace.
4. Victorian Small Business Commission: Home of the Mental Health Strategic Plan a downloadable template to help identify and implement best workplace practices.
5. Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman: Advocacy group supporting small businesses and family enterprises to enable them to grow and thrive. The ASBFEO has access to advisers and support.
6. Council of Small Business of Australia: Australia’s peak body supporting small business and representing associations across all industries.
7. Leanne Faulkner’s own website: Full details of her work and services, including the ’Walk ‘n Work’ concept.
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page. To review the whole library head here or to Soundcloud, Stitcher and iTunes.
We’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review and subscribe to The Flying Solo Podcast on iTunes as this helps a lot in ranking this show. And if you have any feedback or questions, please leave a comment below!