Podcast: Business planning, thanking clients and public speaking
Tim Reid and Andrew Griffiths share their top public speaking tips, discuss how they plan for business and come up with creative ways to thank clients.
In this Small Business Big Maketing podcast, Timbo and AG talk about:
- What planning they do (or should do) for their businesses.
- How to get a little creative when it comes to saying thank-you to clients (and no, it doesn’t involve a cheap bottle of red~).
- Their top three public speaking tips.
- What they’re scared to try doing in their businesses … and what’s stopping them.
- What three things they couldn’t do without in their businesses.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 50:26 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-funny-business-4
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.