Podcast: It’s question time!
Tim Reid tackles marketing challenges that cover personal branding versus business branding, including social media on business cards, how to get in front of senior management, seeking online and free publicity plus loads more.
In this Small Business Big Maketing podcast, Tim Reid tackles the following marketing challenges and provides plenty of marketing tips for small business:
- How do you build your personal brand? And should you be building your personal brand above and beyond your business brand?
- How do you ensure the quality of the audio in your video and podcasts is top notch?
- How do you get your brand in front on senior management?
- What social media information should be included on your business card?
- What ways can you promote your consultancy-based services to the corporate sector? And what additional revenue streams could such a business create?
- How important are ezine articles given the popularity of video marketing and podcasting?
- What role does marketing play in preparing a business for sale?
- Should I shouldn’t I interview Jordan Belfort – AKA The Wolf Of Wall Street?!
- What are my thoughts on using social media as a marketing channel?
- Should a small business employ a PR agency? or are there cheaper / easier ways to get publicity?
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 47:35 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-marketing-tips-for-small-business
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.