Podcast: Small business tips and issues
In this podcast, Andrew Griffiths and Tim Reid go head-to-head on various small business tips and issues … and have a laugh along the way.
In this Small Business Big Marketing podcast, Tim & Andrew:
- Discuss the concept of servile brands.
- Answer a question about how to approach being a salesman without coming across as corny and inexperienced.
- Talk about the importance of not losing a customer over a petty problem and how small business owners need to step up and rise above the small issues.
- Debate whether testimonials are still a good marketing strategy… and, if they are, then how best to get good ones (besides, of course, doing good work!).
- Dig deep on one of the biggest issues facing small business owners today – the issue of isolation.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 57:04 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-funny-business-3/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.