Tim Reid talks to Andrew Mattner on how to promote your business offline. It’s old school marketing all the way. None of the fancy new online marketing.
Tune in to this episode and you’ll discover how to promote your business offline.
Yep … no websites, likes, tweets, hashtags, PPCs, pins or requests to connect in sight.
Instead, you’ll hear from Adelaide Accountant, Andrew Mattner of HMCR Accountants, who’s built a successful practice by:
- Implementing a solid referral strategy (90% of their new business comes from referrals by existing clients).
- A simple approach to client entertainment.
- Educating clients and prospects on key issues they need to know about.
- Setting up a charitable foundation.
- Being crystal clear on what their brand stands for and ensuring all 25 staff are on the same page.
But the marketing gold doesn’t stop there. In this episode of Small Business Big Marketing, Tim Reid also shares some other news and tips.
So, grab a cuppa, pen and paper and get ready to catch some marketing tips and tricks for your small business. Enjoy!
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 50:13 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/how-to-promote-your-business-offline/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.