Exchange disconnected EDB files to export into Outlook
First thing first, manually, you cannot export a disconnected EDB file. Hence, you have to opt for a third-party tool. I’ll suggest you an advanced and accurate tool that can export your disconnected EDB files into Outlook PST/Outlook profile without any hassle.
The tool I use and recommend is Shoviv EDB to PST converter. I have been using this tool for a long time now, and it has saved me in several Exchange downtime and corruption scenarios. It had saved my butt in several complicated and worse scenarios.
Utilizing this tool is very easy, and even beginners can get desired results without any hassle. Let me explain its process to you and make sure to install its free version.
1. Open the software in your system.
2. Click on the Add Source option on the ribbon bar.
3. Add EDB files you want to export into Outlook and click Next.
4. Click the Outlook PST option from the ribbon bar and check/ uncheck subfolders in the next wizard.
5. Next will be the target wizard. Here, browse a folder to save the resulting PST files. You can also set a password and size limit for the resulting PST.
6. A filter wizard will pop up; use the filter options on the message class and date range criteria. For the folder mapping and other advanced features, click the Advanced option.
7. Once done with all options, click Next in the filter wizard and the process to migrate disconnected EDB to Outlook PST will start.
Download a free EDB viewer
So it is a simple process to navigate through the Shoviv EDB to PST converter tool. Last but not least, the software is compatible with all Outlook and Exchange versions and works in all Windows Operating Systems.