The Infotainer

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1091134
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    seocourse, post: 107429 wrote:
    You are still here?
    When are you leaving?
    Tomorrow?

    yes I think so

    for now my weekend is over and I am going to have some wine (not whine)

    #1091033
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    seocourse, post: 107429 wrote:
    You are still here?
    When are you leaving?
    Tomorrow?

    yes I think so

    for now my weekend is over and I am going to have some wine (not whine)

    #1091128
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    seocourse, post: 107420 wrote:
    I agree with Khalid.
    may be he needs…. a hug?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 [Ed: Very strong language alert!]

    but from a chick, that guy would get more hugs if he had a shave and cut his long hair

    (and the cops arrive to tell them to get lost)

    try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

    and then this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yB7J7DYi6M

    sometimes with some posts I want to answer like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US18DpeieVs [Ed: Very strong language alert!]

    but I don’t

    #1091030
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    seocourse, post: 107420 wrote:
    I agree with Khalid.
    may be he needs…. a hug?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 [Ed: Very strong language alert!]

    but from a chick, that guy would get more hugs if he had a shave and cut his long hair

    (and the cops arrive to tell them to get lost)

    try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

    and then this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yB7J7DYi6M

    sometimes with some posts I want to answer like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US18DpeieVs [Ed: Very strong language alert!]

    but I don’t

    #1091120
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::

    aaaaaaaaaaaaah (and no thats not an advert for AAMI)

    no one has said anything bad about me, and if they did I wouldn’t care

    and if they have said bad things about me I didn’t get it, it went over my head

    I don’t like being deleted while posts that don’t help don’t get deleted because I didn’t add butterflies as King mentioned also I hate the vultures who are on this forum who promote their services whenever there is a problem

    Bad website? a web design company suggest you should hire a web designer, I hate that crap, I’ll have a go at them and get deleted and I am sick of it.

    #1091026
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::

    aaaaaaaaaaaaah (and no thats not an advert for AAMI)

    no one has said anything bad about me, and if they did I wouldn’t care

    and if they have said bad things about me I didn’t get it, it went over my head

    I don’t like being deleted while posts that don’t help don’t get deleted because I didn’t add butterflies as King mentioned also I hate the vultures who are on this forum who promote their services whenever there is a problem

    Bad website? a web design company suggest you should hire a web designer, I hate that crap, I’ll have a go at them and get deleted and I am sick of it.

    #1090922
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    WAHE, post: 107357 wrote:
    David, if you can “Dish it Out” you have to learn to “Take iT” as well. That’s what a forum involves, but if you are “Thin Skinned”, then this is not the place for you. Some of your advice and criticism is good, but it seems when someone criticises you a “Big Tantrum” is in order.

    I don’t mind being criticised I don’t like being deleted because of weak ass people you can’t hack the truth. Who fear the truth – This forum is a community but a community of what? BS motivational hoohaa where you give people applause for trying, while they fail and go out of business or keep it real your website sux and here is a better way to do it- (all the while saying I am sorry.)

    if we are going to improve our business we have to be told and sure there is a polite way and a more direct to the point way which is what I prefer, I hate fake niceness.

    Truth is I am direct, I speak from a unique combination of sarcasm, my heart and truth (as I see it) and thats from my experience not made up stuff.

    I don’t dish out criticism because I want to put people down- I do it to help them. if you think my aim is to put people down- well your part of my problem.
    (yes go on click it) ….(or click here)
    I read some of these posts and my first thought is

    WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE MORONS DOING IN BUSINESS? So I will ask questions and make observations that everyone else seems to be too nice or too scared to say.

    political correctness- does anyone really like it- My guess is nope

    I am not thin skinned- I am sick of speaking the truth and being deleted for it, while comments that are lovely with butterflies and flowers that send people in the opposite direction of a successful business don’t get deleted.

    For Business In a nutshell—- Ethically getting money into your bank account is what it’s all about, comments that delay people running their business should be deleted.

    for example: a person is trying to get their business website up and running
    The thing that is stopping them from marketing is that they have a self designed website which is poorly designed – and don’t get me wrong I am all for the “Learn how to do it yourself” , but not at the expense of getting your business up and running

    You can learn webdesign for the next 2 years at the expense of your business but a simple solution is to get a wordpress site up and running to make it look good right now, and have your own designed site in a sub folder where you can “play” with it.

    This is a forum on small business, not web design, my posts are designed to help them get their business up and running and make money- I am not always correct. Advice should not be do this to your site and do this, thats a web design forum. advice should be we have looked at the website and to be honest and I am sorry to say but it sux, learn webdesign in your spare time but for now here is a solution to get your business website started………

    thats all I have to say

    Thanks everyone except WAHE for your comments

    I am the Infotainer – I communicate a message and I make it entertainment

    #1091022
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    WAHE, post: 107357 wrote:
    David, if you can “Dish it Out” you have to learn to “Take iT” as well. That’s what a forum involves, but if you are “Thin Skinned”, then this is not the place for you. Some of your advice and criticism is good, but it seems when someone criticises you a “Big Tantrum” is in order.

    I don’t mind being criticised I don’t like being deleted because of weak ass people you can’t hack the truth. Who fear the truth – This forum is a community but a community of what? BS motivational hoohaa where you give people applause for trying, while they fail and go out of business or keep it real your website sux and here is a better way to do it- (all the while saying I am sorry.)

    if we are going to improve our business we have to be told and sure there is a polite way and a more direct to the point way which is what I prefer, I hate fake niceness.

    Truth is I am direct, I speak from a unique combination of sarcasm, my heart and truth (as I see it) and thats from my experience not made up stuff.

    I don’t dish out criticism because I want to put people down- I do it to help them. if you think my aim is to put people down- well your part of my problem.
    (yes go on click it) ….(or click here)
    I read some of these posts and my first thought is

    WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE MORONS DOING IN BUSINESS? So I will ask questions and make observations that everyone else seems to be too nice or too scared to say.

    political correctness- does anyone really like it- My guess is nope

    I am not thin skinned- I am sick of speaking the truth and being deleted for it, while comments that are lovely with butterflies and flowers that send people in the opposite direction of a successful business don’t get deleted.

    For Business In a nutshell—- Ethically getting money into your bank account is what it’s all about, comments that delay people running their business should be deleted.

    for example: a person is trying to get their business website up and running
    The thing that is stopping them from marketing is that they have a self designed website which is poorly designed – and don’t get me wrong I am all for the “Learn how to do it yourself” , but not at the expense of getting your business up and running

    You can learn webdesign for the next 2 years at the expense of your business but a simple solution is to get a wordpress site up and running to make it look good right now, and have your own designed site in a sub folder where you can “play” with it.

    This is a forum on small business, not web design, my posts are designed to help them get their business up and running and make money- I am not always correct. Advice should not be do this to your site and do this, thats a web design forum. advice should be we have looked at the website and to be honest and I am sorry to say but it sux, learn webdesign in your spare time but for now here is a solution to get your business website started………

    thats all I have to say

    Thanks everyone except WAHE for your comments

    I am the Infotainer – I communicate a message and I make it entertainment

    #1090920
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    seocourse, post: 107374 wrote:
    Seriously if you STAY I will send you an icecream to your office on Monday.

    [NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT but I bet I can get it done]

    I am lactose intolerance so that will make me spend 3 days in the rest room

    also I am not 2

    #1091021
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    seocourse, post: 107374 wrote:
    Seriously if you STAY I will send you an icecream to your office on Monday.

    [NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT but I bet I can get it done]

    I am lactose intolerance so that will make me spend 3 days in the rest room

    also I am not 2

    #1090895
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::

    thank you all for your comments

    I have a busy weekend ahead so I will wait for Monday and then if I am still ticked off I will leave and if I do then you can all be nice to each other and we all can have websites like this http://www.safeashousescleaning.com.au/ and small business will suffer.

    (PS I did start with SORRY and I even sent a PM explaining and suggesting alternatives to the owner, I am not sorry anymore)

    #1091009
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::

    thank you all for your comments

    I have a busy weekend ahead so I will wait for Monday and then if I am still ticked off I will leave and if I do then you can all be nice to each other and we all can have websites like this http://www.safeashousescleaning.com.au/ and small business will suffer.

    (PS I did start with SORRY and I even sent a PM explaining and suggesting alternatives to the owner, I am not sorry anymore)

    #1090877
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    JohnSheppard, post: 107261 wrote:
    Anyway, what I wanted to say was that the lesson is not to criticise…it’s the least effective persuasion technique….it actually sends people the other way, they dig their heels in…..why? People like their pride….even smart people….

    I am not trying to persuade people.

    I had some pretty tough people in my life growing up if I made an error I was told then and there, its how I learn

    nowadays you have to be so nice, you can’t say the truth

    you can’t say “your website is so bad your not going to get any business from it” – you have to say “good effort” which solves NOTHING- it gets them motivates to create an even more crappy website.

    I’m done with holding back (and I am holding back) I am done with people starting businesses who have no clue to the actual services they will be selling – why get into a business when you don’t know the products your supposed to be selling. CRAZY

    I am done, it’s over my reign of terror is over

    #1091000
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    JohnSheppard, post: 107261 wrote:
    Anyway, what I wanted to say was that the lesson is not to criticise…it’s the least effective persuasion technique….it actually sends people the other way, they dig their heels in…..why? People like their pride….even smart people….

    I am not trying to persuade people.

    I had some pretty tough people in my life growing up if I made an error I was told then and there, its how I learn

    nowadays you have to be so nice, you can’t say the truth

    you can’t say “your website is so bad your not going to get any business from it” – you have to say “good effort” which solves NOTHING- it gets them motivates to create an even more crappy website.

    I’m done with holding back (and I am holding back) I am done with people starting businesses who have no clue to the actual services they will be selling – why get into a business when you don’t know the products your supposed to be selling. CRAZY

    I am done, it’s over my reign of terror is over

    #1089095
    The Infotainer
    Member
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    0
    ::
    websitedesigner, post: 107161 wrote:
    How many phone calls did other web developer get today when the interwebz were down? I got 3 calls. One from a guy who calls everytime his internet goes down ‘is there a problem with the website’.

    fair enough- when I first got into getting my site up I was unaware that sites go down and was worried the first few times, now I know better

    I still think that it would be nice if web hosting compnaies could have something on their site when they have maintanence to shut down a server for whatever reason

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 579 total)