So listen in as Tim Reid chats with English lecturer turned outback entrepreneur, Russell Osborne. After a personal tragedy shook Russell’s life to its core, he set out to achieve a bloody big goal that dominated his career as well as his personal life. How did he do it? What did he learn? Tune in to find out, as Russell takes us on a journey across outback Australia that delves into overcoming depression, designing your ideal life, and visualising your goals to make them a reality.
In this session of Small Business Big Marketing podcast, you’ll discover:
- What Russell sees as being the number one thing stopping small business owners achieve their goals
- Why focusing on money is the worst thing you can focus on and where you should put your energy instead
- How to use mental visualisation to achieve your business (and personal) goals
- Why making a decision – any decision – is often the key to overcoming ‘analysis paralysis’ and being stuck in a rut
- Why facing your fears is a MUST, and how you can overcome the niggling doubts and worries we all face every day
- Why, as Rusell puts it, “your market is endless”…
- And more camel jokes than you can poke a stick at!
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 46:02 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-178/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.