Based in Warrandyte Victoria, we are a small business who loves helping other small businesses. We will work one-on-one with you and lighten your burden. We are committed to making world best practice accessible to all organisations, regardless of size or budget.
- Project managing and writing proposals, tenders, bids, reports, quotes, award submissions and presentations
- Reviewing and enhancing your proposals prior to you submitting them
- Benchmarking your previous proposals and reports so you know where you stand against best practice and the competition
- Tailored training to enhance your capability
- Mentoring your existing team members who are involved in quoting and tendering
- Set up and manage your bid content library
- Helping organisations just getting started with tendering
Doug is highly experienced in proposals and reports. Since the 1990’s Doug has been involved in extensive report writing in his consulting and managerial roles. Since 2006, Doug has been involved in more than 2,000 bids across a wide variety of industry sectors. Yes, that’s a lot. Doug really enjoys the challenges of tendering. He fundamentally enjoys helping and supporting clients with their tendering activities, which can lead to new business opportunities and also, importantly, retaining existing clients.
Doug is one of Australia’s leading Independent Bid and Proposal Consultants. He is well known for his skills in:
- Translating complex technical information and input from subject matter experts into a well-structured, easy to follow and compelling proposal or presentation
- Creating graphics and visuals to help sell your message and set you apart
- Working with teams under pressure and getting a submission delivered – compliant, compelling and on-time
In addition to various business and industry qualifications, Doug is a self-professed Tender Geek. To back this up, he is certified by APMP, the Association of Proposal Management Professionals, who are the global best practice body, as well as having other qualifications and certifications.
All Work and No Play
When Doug is not up to his eyeballs in tenders, you will find him involved with family activities, trying to toilet-train the new puppy, or involved with various committees and community associations.
Committee Member of the Manningham Business Network
Let’s have a chat to see how we can help you. Free initial consultation.
Throughout the process, Doug was thoroughly professional, available to take calls at all hours, and he managed the whole process for us.
He told us what he needed from us, and took responsibility for making it all happen, including developing graphics and utilising our branding into the final, very professional document.
Meticulously prepared with a vast amount of content.
10 out of 10
I would give him 11/10 if it would let me!
Strategizing to come up with the placemat, designing the graphics, we are really time poor so having you to be able to do a lot of leg work really helped us out. Doug was fantastic to deal with. He was really flexible with our working hours sometimes having a meeting after 5pm suited us better. Doug was extremely knowledgeable about the tender process and guided us through his recommendations.
He helped us with brainstorming ideas, and how to prepare for the presentation, and was able to adapt to our teams style. Nothing was a problem for Doug, he was always happy to help with whatever was required.
10 out of 10
Doug was fantastic, very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and efficient, He took the time to understand our business and gave us many insights into how to capture our achievements and put our best foot forward in responding to the tender.
I would highly recommend Expert Proposals to any business wishing to engage a very professional service.
10 out of 10