Following many years in the sauna and steam room industry, Brendan and Wendy O’Malley established ‘The Sauna Company’ to satisfy the demand and increase the presence of the internationally recognised SAWO brand in the Victorian market.
As keen users of sauna and steam products, we have a genuine desire to introduce and promote the health & relaxation benefits associated with these high quality products to both residential and commercial customers alike.
Our strong customer focus, experience within the industry and access to the extensive range of high quality Finnish designed and produced SAWO sauna & steam products, provides us with the ability to deliver tailored, affordable, high quality solutions to meet our clients requirements.
This confidence is further boosted by the knowledge that SAWO sauna and steam equipment is a premium quality product manufactured to Australian specifications.
From our perspective no job is too big or too small, nor is any question viewed as unimportant. We are here to help and we look forward to working closely with all our Victorian customers to ensure that we deliver a happy outcome and one that will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The services that we provide to Victorian consumers from our dedicated SAWO showroom include:
- Direct sale of SAWO sauna and steam equipment, accessories and spare parts.
- Design and fit-out of custom built sauna rooms both residential and commercial.
- Supply (and installation if required) of SAWO prefabricated self-install sauna rooms.
- Supply of ‘builder’s packs’ to tradespeople or consumers who wish to undertake a sauna build themselves including; Premium grade Western Red Cedar for wall/ceiling lining and benches; SAWO sauna door & hardware; SAWO sauna heater; SAWO accessories and peridotite sauna stones.
- A service and repair offering that can be provided on a regular basis for high usage clients or on an ‘as required’ basis for less frequent users such as residential clients. All works are undertaken using genuine SAWO spare parts.
- Liaison with architects, builders and owners during the ‘end to end’ design and construct process.