Podcast: How to use transparency as a marketing strategy
Find out how Daniel Perry from Handyman Startup uses transparency as a marketing strategy to grow his business and how content marketing and podcasting has helped other tradies with their businesses.
Listen up as Tim talks with Daniel about his business strategy and why he got started as a handyman with his own blog … here is what they discuss:
- How narrowing in on a niche has provided more specific and valuable information for customers.
- Why transparency seems to be working as a business strategy that brings in customers.
- How looking at your business objectively helps you determine what your business needs.
- How measuring and evaluating business activities leads to a better understanding of your business.
- Why assessing what is working with your marketing and what you are wasting money on is important.
- How to determine what is driving sales and where to focus your attention.
- Why a ‘how to’ section has provided value for his niche.
- The option of alternative revenue streams and what you can introduce beyond your services.
- How to make better use of your sales funnel and some strategies for bringing people deeper into the shaft.
- Why content marketing, podcasting, and internet marketing is working even for traditional businesses like trade services.
- Plus Tim helps Daniel with an idea for packaging an existing product to make it easier for customers to buy.
In this Small Business, Big Marketing podcast, Tim also answers a question about a marketing checklist to help a business owner with his new food distribution business.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 1:13:03 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-156/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.