What’s one thing you could give up that would benefit your business? Simplifying parts of your business and life can be liberating. Here’s how to commit to breaking habits and letting go.
Want more articles like this? Check out the growth section.
How is it benefiting my business?As soloists we know just how intrinsically linked our personal growth is to our professional growth. The ‘mind shake-up’ I willingly created for myself personally extends to my business and how I operate within it. Since the shoe challenge, in my business I have:
- Done something new – taken on Vice Presidency with my peak body (AAPO).
- Stepped out of my comfort zone – taken an office in town (more on that next article!)
- Broken a habit – limited my Internet access to office only.
- Changed my thinking about my ‘best’ clients.
- Focused more on the important stuff by clearing all commitments that were merely masquerading as important!