Resources for seeking finance in your state or territory…
Business finances | Seek finance in your state or territory
Australian Capital Territory
- Visit the ACT Government Business Development website for more on venture capital .
New South Wales
- Visit the Trade & Investment Small Business NSW website for information on Securing finance and how to be prepared when applying for a business loan .
- See the NT Department of Business and Employment page on Business finance .
- Follow the five steps to Funding your business on the business.qld.gov.au website.
- See the guides on Managing cash flow and Managing debtors for information on improving your finances.
- Visit the SA Government page on Financing your business .
- Read the Your Business Loan Application page for things you should know before you approach a lender.
- Download the Getting ready for finance checklist (PDF, 0.9MB).
- Read the Business Tasmania page on Managing your business finances .
- Visit the Business Victoria website for a comprehensive topic on Financing your business .
- Search Business Victoria’s Business Loan Finder tool to find out what finance options are best for your business.
- Perform a Business health check to assess your financial health.
- Find information on Obtaining finance by visiting the WA Small Business Development Corporation website.