Complaints & dispute resolution in your state or territory
Australian Capital Territory
- Visit the ACT Office of Regulatory Services website.
New South Wales
- The Office of Industrial Relations provides information on grievance procedures.
- The Community Justice Centre provides mediation services in the Northern Territory.
- Information on dispute resolution and resolving complaints in the workplace from the Department of Justice and Attorney-General website.
- Dispute resolution information from the Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation.
- Assess your awareness and understanding of the dispute resolution process using the Dispute resolution quiz.
- Industrial Relations – employment relations information service.
- Information on dispute resolution from the Tasmanian Industrial Commission.
- People management from the Business Victoria.
- Information for employers from the Department of Commerce website.