Emergency management & recovery | Emergency management planning in your state or territory
Australian Capital Territory
- For business mentoring and advisory services visit the Canberra BusinessPoint government website.
New South Wales
- For detailed advice on Business continuity planning , see the Small business toolkit on the NSW Department of Industry & Investment website. The toolkit covers all areas of emergency management and planning with general information, videos and templates.
- For information on being flood safe, see the Business Floodsafe toolkit on the NSW Ministry for Police and Emergency Services (MPES) website.
- Read more about small business fire safety and disaster recovery on the NSW government Fire and Rescue website.
- Read more about disaster management for small business on the Northern Terrritory Department of Health website.
- Visit SecureNT to find out more about natural disaster management on the Northern Terrirtory Government website.
- Read about personal and business security and emergency recovery coordination on the Department of the Chief Minister’s website.
- See the Preparing your business for natural disasters page and the information on Business continuity planning on the Queensland Government website.
- Read about the issues involved when rebuilding after a disaster on the Building Services Authority website.
- For information on disasters, emergency planning and business recovery, visit the Disaster page on the Queensland Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation website.
- Download the Top 10 business recovery tips (PDF, 0.08MB) for advice on rebuilding your business, from the Queensland Office of Climate Change website.
- Read more about disaster management and building business resilience on the Queensland Government website.
- For information and resources including factsheets, workshops and links on Business continuity management , visit the South Australian Government website.
- Visit Business Point Tasmania for disaster management information for business.
- Download the Dealing with financial matters after an emergency guide from the Victorian Department of Human Services website.
- For information relevant for tourism, download the Crisis management for tourism businesses (PDF, 0.01 MB) guide from the Tourism Victoria website.
- Read more about Managing risk on the Business Victoria government website.
- Visit the Small Business Information Centre website for more small business emergency planning information in Western Australia.
- Read more about state security and emergency coordination on the Western Australia government website.
- Download the Cyclone Smart kit (PDF, 0.04 MB) from the Fire and Emergency Services Authority (FESA) of Western Australia.