Useful guides, information and resources in your state or territory on harassment and bullying.
Harassment & bullying in your state or territory
Australian Capital Territory
- Preventing Workplace Bullying (PDF, 0.24MB) – a guide for employers and employees.
- Guidance on Workplace Violence (PDF, 0.37MB) – information for workplaces where people may be exposed to physical assault, verbal abuse, threats and intimidation.
New South Wales
- Advice on bullying in the workplace from the NSW Office of Industrial Relations.
- NSW WorkCover – Fact sheets on Violence in the workplace (PDF, 1.90MB) and Managing the risk of violence at work (PDF, 0.18MB).
- Publications about harassment from the NT Anti-discrimination Commission.
- Information brochures about harassment from the Anti-Discrimination Commission QLD.
- Occupational Violence – Workplace Health and Safety guide.
- Safework SA provides information on problems at work and preventing workplace bullying and harassment.
- Find information on harassment on the Workplace Standards Tasmania website and read Stress, bullying, alcohol and other drug misuse – a guide for employers (PDF, 0.59MB).
- Preventing and responding to bullying at work – employer guide from WorkSafe Victoria.
- WorkSafe WA provides information on violence, aggression and bullying at work (PDF, 0.56MB).
- Read about bullying and violence on the Department of Commerce website.