Diverse income streams ultimately lead to greater stability for you as a small business owner.
Here’s how to do that with ease: ⠀⠀⠀
2. Write an ebook
3. Launch an on-line store
4. Add a new product line
5. Are you a product based business? Package it with a service you can offer (styling, teaching, creating, organising)
6. Create packages to value add
7. Create templates
8. Revamp your current packages
9. Collab with another business for a truly unique offer! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Example: You’re a caterer. Oh sh*t no more mass events. That’s okay! Write an ebook 10 pantry staples that can make you 27 different meals. Do an online course teaching people how to stock their freezer. Put together a simple pantry/freezer stock list template people can download. Write a meal planner with your tips for family meal planning
Example: You’re a stylist. No more events to style for 😬. That’s okay!
– Teach people how to create a minimalist wardrobe
– Write an ebook on the essentials every woman needs in her closet
– Write a capsule wardrobe guide for the upcoming season
Example: You’re a photographer. People are putting family photography on the back burner.
-Create an ebook about family photography
-Consider photographing products of small businesses or creators
-Teach other photographers how to pose their subjects
Example: You create incredible handmade jewellery. But all the big markets are closed 🤨
-Sell online- you can get an ecommerce site in a blink of an eye now
-Collab with another business to value add both your products
-Look at new markets- maybe overseas!
-Write an ebook or a training course teaching others how to create jewellery in a similar fashion to you.
This is my jam. Let’s talk additional income streams for your business.