For those of you who are the admin of your LinkedIn Company Page, these are the steps you need to follow.
- Access your Admin View from the desktop version of LinkedIn and click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the Page.
- Select Invite connection from the RH side of the page (see image below).
- Select connections to invite to follow your Page.
- Click Invite connections. Your connections will receive an invitation notification. If an error appears, you may have reached your invitation limit.
LinkedIn’s Help Notes Inviting Connections to Follow Your Company Page
- Pages with less than 100,000 followers can invite members to follow via the Invite Connections To Follow module on the right side on your Page.
- The module won’t display if an Admin has closed it or there are less than three connections left to invite.
- We recommend that you only send Page invitations to connections who are likely to be interested in your Page.
- Members can opt out of receiving any Page invitations through their Network settings.