Instead of feeling defeated by this year, why not take back control now and choose to end the year on a high? I’ve had so many people say that they can’t wait to see the back of 2020.
When talking about their dreams and goals they believe it’s all too hard; they say they’ll wait until there’s a vaccine or until the New Year.
If tomorrow was 1st January 2021 would there be much difference? No! All you’re doing is pushing the inevitable out by a few months.
Maybe it’s time to draw a line in the sand and ask, “what do I really want from the rest of this year?”
There are some crucial things that make the difference between thriving and merely surviving:
1.The right mindset – be open and willing to learn, receptive to change, see more than one point of view and aim to be flexible
2. Create a step by step plan to follow – give yourself time to understand what you really want and why you want it
3. Imagine it – you cannot be what you cannot see
4. Learn to challenge the limiting beliefs that are holding you back
5. Create a plan, starting with small achievable goals
6. Take daily action
7. Give yourself permission to be successful!
All you need is a road map.
Instead of feeling defeated by this year, why not take back control now and choose to end the year on a high? A clear plan and the support of a coach could have you celebrating your best year ever!
Anne McKeown is the founder of 2Mpower, a business and empowerment coaching service for women ready to make change in their lives. She’s running group coaching sessions through October to help you kickstart your life and business into a new direction for 2021 and beyond.