David Allen, famous for his ground-breaking work-life management system, Getting Things Done, talks to Tim Reid and Luke Moulton about how you can be buried in projects yet have nothing on your mind!
In particular, David Allen discusses:
- how Getting Things Done, the famous productivity methodology came to be.
- solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
- how getting stuff out of your head and onto paper can set you free.
- how we can be buried in projects but amazingly have nothing on our mind.
- how to go from overwhelm and uncertainty to being ready for anything.
- PLUS David shares with us some of the marketing behind Getting Things Done, and how the writing of one book turned in to a global phenomenon.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of banter between the hosts Tim and Luke who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories as they warm up to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 1:03 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/david-allen-getting-things-done
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.