How many times have you sent out an email to your customers only to be bitterly disappointed with the results?
Well, that’s all about to change. In this Small Business Big Marketing podcast, Shayne Tilley, email marketer extraordinaire, takes us behind the scenes of what makes for an effective and responsive email marketing campaign. Here’s just some of what is covered:
- Shayne explains why so many small businesses get their email marketing wrong.
- Why is email marketing still a valid form of marketing?
- Is email marketing suited to a particular type of business?
- What are the must-haves in order to successfully use email marketing?
- How do you build a list?
- And then the really sexy stuff begins where we dissect the components of a successful email
- Text V HTML
- How many topics?
- How many links?
- Whether to include audio or video.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 47:28 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/how-to-market-an-online-store/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.