In the lead up to the KPI Entrepreneur Brand Accelerator events, we had a chat with Daniel Priestley about how his business moved from an idea in a blog post to a successful event, before becoming a bestselling book and a global enterprise operating in Australia, the UK and the USA.
In the interview, Daniel takes us through the five essential ‘soft skills’ you need, in addition to industry knowledge, to become highly influential in your field:
- Pitch: How to communicate what you do with authority, clarity and relevance.
- Publish: How to turn what you know into valuable intellectual property to attract and retain ideal clients.
- Productise: Daniel explains how many products you need, what type help create a healthy business, and why this strategy is particularly important for service businesses.
- Profile: How to escape the noise, be seen by the right people and ‘pass the Google test’ with flying colours.
- Partnerships: The power of building effective long-term strategic partnerships for delivery, marketing, sales and more.
Despite putting in the hard work, business owners, consultants and ‘corporate escapees’ often find themselves underpaid, undervalued and under recognised. The KPI event and program is designed to change all that.
KPI one-day Entrepreneur Brand Accelerator
If you’re interested to learn more, check out the one-day KPI Entrepreneur Brand Accelerator events running regularly across Australia.
During the day you’ll gain clarity for your small business or entrepreneurial start-up from five of Australia’s top experts. Over the course of 8 hours, each speaker will deliver a 40 minute talk to arm you with simple and proven methods for becoming highly valued, highly paid and recession-proof no matter what your industry of expertise.