In this Small Business Big Marketing podcast Andrew Griffiths and Tim Reid:
- Share a Modern Family moment they both had in an upmarket pet shop recently.
- Cogitate over a first world marketing problem Timbo had in a 5-star hotel.
- Discuss the importance of backing yourself.
- Pose the question Is it enough to meet your customers’ expectations?
- Respond to a listener who has felt intimidated by the idea of marketing his business.
- And share some of their biggest business mistakes.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 102:37 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-tim-reid-andrew-griffiths-funny-business-2/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.