“…it really is a little magic money machine sitting on your desk.” That’s how Mike Rhodes, founder of WebSavvy, describes Google Adwords.
Now they are very big words – but Mike honestly believes that Google Adwords is as close to an advertising money tree as we’re ever going to get.
Thankfully, Mike backs his claim up with facts and know-how … and he shares both in this Small Business Big Marketing podcast which covers:
- The basics of Google Adwords.
- The key to writing a compelling headline and body copy for your Adwords ad.
- The importance of split-testing.
- The ongoing management of your Adwords campaigns.
- The rise and rise of Google Adwords for mobile and tablet devices.
- The importance of remarketing.
- The power of product listing ads (PLAs).
- Google Adwords display ads.
- Enhanced campaigns.
- And plenty of other Google Adwords tips and tricks for small businesses in 2013 and beyond.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 1:07:55 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/google-adwords-tips-and-tricks-2013
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.