Dr Nick Demediuk, AKA Dr Snip has performed over 20,000 vasectomies in Australia. He shares how he uses clever marketing to attract patients.
In this entertaining Small Business Big Marketing podcast episode with Dr Nick, he shares how he gets noticed in the community; how humour helps to overcome fear; and why helping take away ‘the fear‘ helps his business grow.
Here is a snippet of what was discussed:
- How creating a clever name and fun logo can help build your brand.
- How addressing fear in the marketing message can help grow business.
- Why using an answering service to answer patient enquiries is a smart business decision.
- Why taking the view of helping and assisting customers wins business.
- How to incorporate frequently asked questions that assist customers with making a decision.
- Why radio can be a great medium and how to use it to your advantage.
- What Dr Snip gives to his customers after the job is done that gets tongues wagging.
- Why a sense of humour can be important for business.
- And plenty more.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 46:44 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-165/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.