Listen in as martial arts champ Daniel Faggella shares how he closed his Rhode Island gym in favour of creating online tutorials; the income from which surpassed that of his brick and mortar business in just 15 months!
Daniel sold his brick and mortar business after his online tutorials (found at Science of Skill) surpassed the business income within just 15 months. In this fireside chat, Daniel and Tim Reid discussed how to create additional revenue streams using your skills, expertise, and know-how. Here’s what they covered in this Small Business Big Marketing podcast:
- Setting up a membership platform that brings in monthly recurring income.
- How to find what to write about.
- How to decide on what you should teach.
- Determining your core offer and your mission.
- Tricks to grab attention that will attract subscribers.
- What program you can use to create content that is dripped out to customers, has a recurring payment system built in, sends out automated emails, and tracks your campaigns.
- Why partnering up with someone can lead to more sales.
- Why a simple sales funnel is best.
- How to use your credibility to generate additional revenue.
- What steps to take to gain more credibility.
Want more articles like this? Check out the growth section.
Plus, Tim answers a question from a person who was very unhappy with the service from a store. He offers some advice on why and how to offer constructive feedback and receive feedback as well.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 49:22 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-160/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.