This is an encouraging story of a small business doing good solid marketing following a tried and tested process of getting clear on your brand first, establishing clear messages and then applying the outcome to all future touch points.
Following this process results in:
- The transformation of a business (rational) in to being a brand (emotional).
- A brand that truly represents the owner’s vision for their business.
- A brand that looks the part.
- Consistency across all touch points.
- And most importantly, a new found enthusiasm for the business which transfers across to all staff, clients, suppliers and the extended business family.
The business that has just been through this transformation is Caboodle Financial Services, previously known as Delta Group. What a difference already, huh?!
If you’re thinking a rebranding of your existing business is in order, then take a listen to this Small Business Big Marketing podcast and find out how Caboodle Financial Services’ owner Peita Dimantidis went about it.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 1:02:16 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/rebranding-caboodle-financial-services/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.