How would you like to take three months off every year to travel the world with your family? That’s exactly what Dale Beaumont does. Mind you, he works pretty bloody hard for the other nine months of the year.
Dale’s been an entrepreneur since the ripe old age of 19. He’s written 16 best-selling books and founded three eparate million-dollar businesses. Lean in as Tim Reid picks Dale’s brain about automating your business, the importance of investing in yourself, and the mindset of success.
In this edition of the Small Business Big Marketing podcast, you’ll discover:
- A simple strategy for getting things done
- The importance of investing in your own success through mentors and coaches
- When you should start giving back to society
- The importance of “sharpening your axe” before trying to chop down the tree
- How to finding out what people really want and give it to them instead of giving them what you think they need
- Why you should try to productise your services and make yourself redundant
- Business “one-percenters”: simple, affordable tactics to turbo-charge your small business marketing
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 1:04:17 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-176/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.