“Do we really need another social media channel?!” That was the premise Tim Reid went in to this interview with.
“Yes we do!”, is his view following this chat … on the proviso that it’s easy to manage and provides a commercial return.
The guy who convinced him is Jason Miles – the co-author of the best-seller Pinterest Power, VP of advancement at Seattle’s Northwest University and co-founder (with is wife) 0f Liberty Jane Clothing – a six-figure online business successfully selling designs for doll’s clothes.
As the head marketer for Liberty Jane Clothing, Jason is successfully using Pinterest to drive traffic and rank highly on Google – and in this fireside chat, he shares exactly how he’s done it. Jason is also successfully using YouTube and Facebook to market his business, so the conversation naturally strayed in to those two channels as well.
The questions Tim asks in this Small Business Big Marketing podcast include:
- What do you love about social media?
- Explain what Pinterest is and Why should I care?
How does it work?
- Can you wrap some numbers around it? When did it start? User profile? Where are they? Who are they?
- Where does it fit amongst Twitter etc?
- What types of businesses is it suited to?
- What’s the secret to using it successfully?
- How are you using it to grow your wife’s business?
Plus , Tim Rei get there.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 58:11 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/how-to-use-pinterest-to-market-your-business/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.