Having your own show is a brilliant marketing strategy for any business. And what better person to learn some tricks of the trade from than national TV and radio star, Jules Lund.
Jules Lund is a super star of the Australian media scene. His meteoric rise to fame has included him founding and hosting a fantastic show on FOXFM called Dash, many years as a globe trotting reporter on the TV travel show Getaway and he now co-hosts the nationally popular Fi Fi and Jules Show on the Austereo network (having successfully taken over from Hamish and Andy two years ago – no mean feat!). His show is also one of the most downloaded podcasts in Australia.
The big question is, what light can Jules Lund shed on small business marketing? Fair question indeed. The answer is plenty. You see, having your own show is a very powerful marketing strategy. In this Small Business Big Marketing podcast, Jules Lund:
- Explains where ideas for his shows come from.
- Talks about the importance of having clarity around your concept.
- Reveals how to create great content.
- Tells how to manage a co-host relationship.
- Explains how to get over microphone intimidation.
- Takes us through the concept development process.
- Provides some tips on managing difficult guests.
- Reveals what to aim for in an interview.
- Talks about key questions to ask your guests.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 49:13 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcast-jules-lund-interview
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.