Today, Flying Solo is 57,000 plus members strong and growing daily! Robert Gerrish, the co-founder of Flying Solo, shares the Flying Solo story with Tim Reid.
Flying Solo is Australia’s largest online community of soloprenuers. Solo what? Soloprenuers … Those motivated and interesting individuals who choose to work alone. As far as online communities go, it started back in 2005 and is a treasure trove of information to help anyone build a better small business.
In this Small Business Big Marketing podcast, Robert shares:
- Where the idea for Flying Solo came from.
- How it was initially brought to market.
- What keeps him awake at night.
- Why he’s chosen to keep it focused on providing content for Australian soloprenuers only.
- How we go about creating a constant stream of compelling and useful content.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 39:42 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/flying-solo-robert-gerrish/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.