To remove your money blocks you first have to become aware of what they are. And the best way to do this is by tapping into the power of your unconscious mind – receiving the abundance of money; that is our birthright.
Understanding the Law of Attraction
Let’s first look at the law of attraction. It’s all about like attracts like. Basically if you think in a negative way, then you will receive exactly that. But if you think positive, guess what? You will receive positive things.
To recap, if we think a certain way, this is what we will see, then this is how we behave, so this is what you feel and the result will be exactly what you get. Whatever you feel – positive or negative – you are going to attract exactly that!
It is that simple; we make it complex.
So hang on a minute … am I saying that if I believe that I have an abundance of wealth that all I have to do is act and live as if I have it already and that’s it? It’s already coming my way?
Correct! Consider it a done deal!
Remember what the great Henry Ford said – Whether you think you can or think you can’t … you’re right!
So how is it then that I am not getting what I want and do not have the abundance that I desire? You probably have unconscious money blocks.
Want more articles like this? Check out the financial management section.
What are Money Blocks?
Money is energy. It is a means of exchange for your goods or service as an exchange of your energy that you put into your work to receive money.
The problem is, some of us have unconscious money blocks that we are not even aware of; money blocks that are stopping us from getting what we want!
What are money blocks? Some that I have encountered are:
- Self-worth – Receiving money – some people feel uncomfortable in receiving money; especially if they are people pleasers. If money is energy and you give all your energy away and are not seeing to your own needs first, then what kind of message are you sending out to the universe? Exactly! You will manifest money for others, so you may find yourself working hard to fulfill the needs of others and be left feeling tired and burned out all the time.
- Self-sabotage – Having money – some people feel uncomfortable about having money, so they spend it. They buy things they don’t need and then never have money left over, regardless of how much money they’re making!
This leads to feeling insecure about money and not saving money!
- Self-evaluation – Comparison – some people just can’t help but compare their situation to someone else. This can become a perpetuating effect, leaving them powerless and unhappy because they are always seeking what others have. This can have a massive impact on self-worth and when you don’t feel worthy, energetically it has an impact on your financial worth.
- Perception – Beliefs – stories about money. It could be as simple as your parents telling you money doesn’t grow on trees or maybe you’ve experienced your parents fighting about money, so now you think money is evil. This kind of money block is related to negative emotions such as shame, fear, grief, guilt or anger – all unconscious of course.
The only way to become aware of your money blocks is by working through the process that we are about to embark on.
How you we bring your Money Blocks to Light?
First you need to identify your unconscious feelings, thoughts and behaviour around money.
Let’s say your money block is Self-sabotage, it would go like this.
- Unconscious Belief – Saving money is way too hard.
- Unconscious Thinking – I am not good at saving money.
- Unconscious Behaviour – Impulsive buying: clothes, jewellery or furniture that you don’t need.
- Results – Never have enough money to pay for my bills or credit card.
Now we can turn that around by focusing on the above for 21 one days consciously.
- Conscious Belief – Saving money is easy and necessary.
- Conscious Thinking – I am good at saving money.
- Conscious Behaviour – I open up a savings account that takes $100 a week out of my pay.
- Results – My bank balance is increasing, making me feel confident about having enough money.
Is the above helpful? I hope so!
This is the secret of getting everything we want out of life. We attract whatever we choose to give our attention to, whether wanted or unwanted. So remember if you continue to focus on the lack and limitation in your life, you will continue to create and attract more lack and limitation. But … instead if you focus on the wealth, abundance and prosperity that are already present in your life, no matter how small, then you will begin to create and attract more wealth, abundance and prosperity.
It really is as simple as that.